Rent a Goat!
Your friends will be able to say "Our goat contributed to this cheese. Isn't it wonderful? Would you like to see her picture?"
- The lease document entitles your gift recipient to fresh Chèvre cheese that is produced from the milk of their very own 'French Alpine' Goat.
- They select the goat and the milking date.
- Four weeks later, the cheese will be shipped directly to their door.
- Progress Reports will keep your recipients up-to-date on life at the dairy farm.
- We do all the work and you get all the raves (while helping support America's family farms).
Order a Dairy Goat Lease now or read on for more information.
This cheese is produced on a small family farm in the Berkshires dedicated to the principles of sustainable agriculture. Absolutely no preservatives, stabilizers, artificial ingredients, or additives of any kind are ever used.
Chèvre is fresh goat cheese with a tangy flavor and dense, smooth texture. Goats' milk has a lower pH than cows' milk, which accounts for its characteristic piquancy. It is found in many sections of a menu - from tasty appetizers to main courses to sophisticated desserts. The outstanding flavor of Rent Mother Nature® Chèvre comes not only from our decision to employ the best Alpine dairy goats and the terrific folks who tend them, but also from the fact that the cheese is absolutely fresh.
4 weeks after requested milking date
Three 5oz. logs of fresh Chèvre
The Lease program includes:
- A beautifully designed & personalized (parchment-look) lease document that is sent to your recipient.
- An announcement folder (inscribed with your gift message) that describes the many benefits of your gift.
- Entertaining & informative progress reports (& an optional photo) to keep them up-to-date on the harvest as it is nurtured.
- Upon completion of the harvest, the Chèvre cheese is delivered to their door.
- Satisfaction & bountiful yields are guaranteed.
W.B. Berkeley, CA
Vermont Cow Basket
A wicker basket stuffed with 1/2 pint of maple syrup, 1½ lbs. of stone-ground buttermilk & honey pancake mix, an 8 oz. Cheddar cheese wheel, and a can of wild Maine blueberries (3.5 oz.).