Honey Hive Lease
Honey-making is a season-long job for bees and beekeepers. These flower-specific honeys have a fragrance and taste distinct to each delicious honey. We garner the different honeys at precise intervals to avoid the mixture of floral combinations. The result? Pure, 100% natural honey straight from the hive: Rich in texture, uncooked, unfiltered & with all its nutrients intact. Lots of work (just ask the bees!), but the results are worth it!
Honey is shipped as it's garnered:
- Blueberry in June
- Raspberry in July
- Wildflower in August
- Cranberry in September.
Our honey lease options are:
- Early summer lease (Blueberry and Raspberry)
- Late summmer lease (Wildflower and Cranberry)
- Single-flavor lease (Choose one of our 4 flavors)
Order a Honey Hive Lease now or read on for more information.
Cranberry: Cape Cod
30 oz. per variety
The Lease program includes:
- A beautifully designed & personalized (parchment-look) lease document that is sent to your recipient.
- An announcement folder (inscribed with your gift message) that describes the many benefits of your gift.
- Entertaining & informative progress reports (& an optional photo) to keep them up-to-date on the harvest as it is nurtured.
- Upon completion of the harvest, the Honey is delivered to their door.
- Satisfaction & bountiful yields are guaranteed.
We do all the work and you get all the raves (while helping support America's family farms).
O.P. Rochester, MN