Honey Hive Lease
Honey-making is a season-long job for bees and beekeepers. These flower-specific honeys have a fragrance and taste distinct to each delicious honey. We garner the different honeys at precise intervals to avoid the mixture of floral combinations. The result? Pure, 100% natural honey straight from the hive: Rich in texture, uncooked, unfiltered & with all its nutrients intact. Lots of work (just ask the bees!), but the results are worth it!
Honey is shipped as it's garnered:
- Blueberry in June
- Raspberry in July
- Wildflower in August
- Cranberry in September.
Our honey lease options are:
- Early summer lease (Blueberry and Raspberry)
- Late summmer lease (Wildflower and Cranberry)
- Single-flavor lease (Choose one of our 4 flavors)
Order a Honey Hive Lease now or read on for more information.
Cranberry: Cape Cod
30 oz. per variety
The Lease program includes:
- A beautifully designed & personalized (parchment-look) lease document that is sent to your recipient.
- An announcement folder (inscribed with your gift message) that describes the many benefits of your gift.
- Entertaining & informative progress reports (& an optional photo) to keep them up-to-date on the harvest as it is nurtured.
- Upon completion of the harvest, the Honey is delivered to their door.
- Satisfaction & bountiful yields are guaranteed.
We do all the work and you get all the raves (while helping support America's family farms).
O.P. Rochester, MN
Honey Lover's Delight
Have the lease document arrive with a royal start: a blueberry honey jar (16 oz.), wildflower Honey Bear (12 oz.) & a wooden honey dipper all nestled in a wicker basket. Pure 100% natural honey straight from the hive: uncooked, unfiltered and with all its nutrients intact!