Rent a 2020 Cow!
On a picture-perfect Vermont hillside, complete with red barns and a 150-year-old stone farmhouse, a small family farm makes the finest farmstead cheddar cheese, just for you and your gift recipient!
- Our cows are fed only fresh hay, grain, and pasturage since any cheese is only as good as the milk that goes into it.
- No BST or other chemicals are ever used.
- Your cow spends time outside every day, unlike those cooped up in a modern “factory farm.”
- The high butterfat content of the milk from your pampered toast-colored, soft-eyed, long-lashed Jersey cow ensures a rich, smooth cheese.
- Progress Reports will tell recipients about the fine art of cheese-making, farm life, and all the moos that’s fit to print about the herd. And, if you like, we can take a photo of their cow to add to the family album!
- We do all the work and you get all the raves (while helping support America’s family farms).
Add to cart
Surprise someone with the rental of a Vermont dairy cow for superior cheddar cheese from an animal they will be on a first-name basis with. The high butterfat content of the milk from their pampered toast-colored, soft-eyed, long-lashed Jersey cow ensures delivery of a rich, smooth, hand-made cheese.